November 10, 2017

Remarkable You 

The more I use the Stampin' Blends, the more I like them.  The are so easy to use and even I can get some shading with them.  I tried this card in multiple colors bit decided I wanted to go with the Pumpkin Pie color for fall.



I also love the fact that we have a coloring tool that we can use on pearls and jewels.


Stamps: Remarkable You, Butterfly Basics
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Stampin' Blends, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

We have had a great first day here in Utah . . . saw some great new stamping products and ate way too much food!!!  Got half of my cards swapped and have some pretty cool ideas in return.  Tomorrow is a full day of meetings and presentations and then we are going to another one of our favorite restaurants for supper . . . the Melting Pot.  We ALWAYS look forward to our dinner there when we come to convention!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: