November 20, 2017

This is another one of the cards I swapped for last week.  I love how simple it is, but would be perfect to send to someone just so they know you are thinking about them.


The color combination of Lemon Lime Twist and Basic Black is becoming one of my favorite combinations.  The Basic Black just makes the Lemon Lime Twist pop.


Yesterday was the busiest and most profitable craft show I have EVER been at!!  I took some pictures in the afternoon when I had a couple of spare moments.



I would not have even been able to get out of my booth to snap the pictures in the morning.  The were wall to wall people and you could hardly move in the aisles.


I must say . . . . I am not too sure about me!!  There is something wrong in leaving home on the weekends at 5:15 in the morning . . . especially when you are retired!!  Saturday for tailgating and the ball game and yesterday for the craft show.  Today I am just plain tired . . . not much on the agenda today other than resting!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: