November 27, 2017

Count My Blessings

I believe I have said it before, but sympathy cards are one thing that I have to have on hand, because I can never make one when I need it.



This card, that everybody will be making tonight, is super simple to make in multiples.  Simple, but classy.


Stamps: Count My Blessings, Better Together
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, 3/8" Crumb Cake Classic Weave Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is ready to go for tonight, so I think I am going to try to tackle my stamping room and get it in some semblance of order after my flurry of stamping and craft shows.  Right now it is also home to all of the Christmas shopping that we did over the weekend.  If I get super ambitious, I may even try to get some things wrapped today.  I do want to go to Iowa City early to try and get some errands run before stamp night.  I also need to bake batch of cookies for John to take to old guy coffee this afternoon.  Maybe it is a good thing that everything is all ready for tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: