November 11, 2017

Snowflake Sentiments

I love when the paper makes the card special with very little effort of my part.  This card is just such a card!!


I also am not much one for mixing my foil colors but it just seems to work on this card!!


Stamps:  Snowflake Sentiments
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick. Whisper White, 
Copper Foil, Silver Foil
Designer Series Paper: Year of Cheer
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, 
Big Shot, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today was another great day at the convention. I have so many ideas running through my head of new things I want to try and do!  I can't wait to get home and share!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: