November 14, 2017

Oh What Fun!

Here is another one of the cards I swapped for in Utah!!  I must have been wishing for snow because I  certainly have a lot of snowflake cards!!


I like the Soft Sky in this card even though it is not a traditional Christmas color!!


Stamps: Oh What Fun!
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Sky
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Thinlits, 
Winter Wonder Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels

We  had a full house last night at Make-It-Monday.  I think everybody was pleased with their cards.  

Today I am working on a very special project for the Festival of Trees in my county.  Stay tuned tomorrow or the next day for pictures.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: