November 7, 2017

Christmas Happiness

Thanks again to Susie for this wonderful card!!  A couple of weeks ago when I stamped with her I was saying that this eclipse technique was one of the techniques we were going to do at Technique Club and I was going to go home and redo this card with a stamp set that I had.  She said that was silly . . . why didn't I borrow her set and just do this one!!

 

So that is what I did.  I love this technique and card.  It was a hit with stamp club as well.



Stamps: Christmas Happiness
Cardstock: Garden Green, Real Red, Soft SuedeWhisper White
Designer Series Paper: Quilted Christmas
Ink: Garden Green, Soft Suede
Accessories: Large Letter Alphabet Framelits, Big Shot, 
Wink of Stella, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this we are out the door for an appointment at the University.  John has an ultrasound on his kidneys and then a visit with his doctor to see why he keeps forming kidney stones.  

As soon as I get home I will be a busy bee getting everything ready to leave for Salt Lake City tomorrow.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: