November 30, 2017

Celebrate You

This card, which everyone made last Monday night, is one I took a picture of when I was in Utah.  Susie had several swaps which we were looking through, and this one really caught my eye.  I don't know who made it however. 



I have been trying to use more of the designer series paper in class night cards, as it doesn't really do anyone any good when it sits on my shelves. People had a hard time deciding which side they wanted to use, though.



Stamps: Celebrate You
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Berry Burst, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Memories
Ink: Berry Burst
Accessories: Metallic Foil Doilies, 3/8" Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon, 
aRhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I am continuing to work on Christmas cards.  I hope I can get a majority of the Big Shot cutting done today.  This evening we will be going to a funeral visitation for my son-in-law's brother.  Hanna and Jake will be driving over from Des Moines.  It will be good to see them again, only not under these circumstances.

SO . . . remember . . . 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hugs for Jason and his family. So sorry for them.