November 1, 2017

Good Tidings

Here is another one of the Christmas cards everyone will be making multiples of Saturday at the "Peek Into Santa's Workshop" stamp day.  I hope they don't hate me by the time they get done making five of them!!



I love the way this card turned out, but unfortunately you have to fussy cut the holly sprigs with paper snips.  It didn't take me long to do that but I only cut one.


 Stamps: Good Tidings
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Cherry Cobbler Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Merry Little Christmas
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits,
Big Shot, Old Olive Baker's Twine,
Glue Dots, Stampin Dimensionals
Yesterday was a busy day and as usual I did not get home from my lunch with friends until supper time!!  My order of cardstock for this weekend came so I immediately got busy and started cutting.  I got quite a bit done, but still have a LOT of Big Shot cutting to do today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: