October 31, 2017

Watercolor Christmas

Everybody stamping this Saturday will be making several of this card.  It takes a ton of supplies, but I think it is so cute.  I found it on-line when I was trying to find ideas, but do not remember where I saw it!!



It took a while to get everything cut and die cut for this card, but it is ready to go.  I hope everyone else likes it as much as I do!!


Stamps: Watercolor  Christmas
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper
Designer Series Paper: Quilted Christmas
Ink: Garden Green, Basic Black
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, 
Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, Versamark, 
Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Aqua Painters, 
Metallic Enamel Shapes, 7/8" Striped Ribbon, 1" Circle Punch, 
1 1/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be another busy day.  As soon as I am done posting this I am off to a hair appointment, then to Iowa City to run a couple of errands.  I am then meeting some friends in Washington for our usual lunch and hope to be home by suppertime.  I will probably be cutting cardstock all evening, in hopes of getting everything ready!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: