October 29, 2017

Touches of Texture

This is a card that I made a while back at a demonstrator get together that was provided by my demonstrator friend, Janeen.  



I have been meaning to share it for a while and have just not gotten around to it!!


Stamps: Touches of Texture
Cardstock: Wisteriea Wonder, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black Wisteria Wonder, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Happy Birthday Thinlits, 
Layered Leaves Embossing Folder,  Big Shot, 
Blender Pens, Metallic Doilies, Fine Tip Glue Pen

Yesterday was a long cold day.  Not the most profitable craft show I have ever done, but it was that way for everyone around me.  I had wonderful neighbors and got a good book finished in my downtime.  I ended the day with a Halloween party at Julie and Jason's house.    I was asleep the minute my head hit the pillow last night.  Today I am off to stamp the day away with some friends!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: