October 3, 2017

Count My Blessings

As I was browsing my usual websites this morning I came across Flowerbug's Inkspot, where she had a card with this layout in greens and purples.  I decided I would try it in fall colors since those were all still on my stamping table.


I love the way it turned out.  I think the fall colors are my favorite to stamp with as I love the browns, yellows and rusts!!



Stamps: Count My Blessings
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Garden Green
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, Aquapainter,  
5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Stampin' Sponges, 
Basic Enamel Shapes, Stampin' Dimensionals

I had an early morning hair appointment today and am planning on spending the rest of the day in my stamp room.  I spent the majority of yesterday outside reading, but today looks to be overcast . . . at least here.  If it decides to be nice this afternoon, I may enjoy my patio again!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: