October 10, 2017

Colorful Seasons

I belong to a couple of online groups that give ideas for demonstrators to use when planning classes.  This is one of the cards that I picked to use at Make-It-Monday.  I am not sure who the original poster of this card is to give them credit.


I do know that it was a favorite last night.  People really seemed to like the simplicity of it!!


Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Ink: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, 
Big Shot, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a busy day of volunteering and stamping.  I was beat when I got home last night, so today is a day of rest.  Since it is rainy and gloomy, a good book, a blanket, and a hot cup of tea sound like a wonderful idea!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: