October 22, 2017

Count My Blessings

After a big day yesterday I am getting a slow start this morning!!  This is one of the cards I am thinking about having everybody make tomorrow night at Make-It-Monday.



I really like the way it turned out, even if it is a LOT of Big Shot die cutting!!


Stamps: Count My Blessings
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Painted Autumn
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Quilt Builder Framelit Dies, 
Quilt Top Embossing Folder, Big Shot

Yesterday was a great day . . . although it was very long.  We went antiquing in Marion, ate lunch in Stone City, and then made our way to the Motorcycle Museum in Anamosa.


We ended the day with some more antiquing and a stop at Half Price Books in Marion.  After supper at Iowa River Power we made our way for home.  It was not long after that and I was out.  Besides being full of food, both John and I were tuckered out from the day.  Hanna left bright and early this morning to make it back home so that she could go wedding dress shopping with her best friend that is getting married next summer.  Oh to be young again and have all that energy!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: