October 6, 2017

Good Tidings

Yesterday was the first Thursday of the month which meant it was Technique/Stamp club night.  One of the technique we worked with was Rolling Marbles.  It is as simple as it sounds . . . you roll marbles around on a piece of cardstock.



I really love the way this card turned out!!  The holly leaves are much easier to use and stamp than I thought they might be!!


Stamps: Good Tidings
Cardstock: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
Real Red and Old Olive Reinkers, 
7/8" Striped Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is another totally free day with nothing on my agenda.  I should get some groceries, but other than that, I have nothing I need to do.  I will probably stamp some and then get ready to watch the Cubs defend their World Series Championship tonight!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: