October 11, 2017

So Many Shells

Have you ever had that friend that you think . . . what would I ever do with_____?  Well now you can make the perfect card to send to them.



This is another one of the cards everyone made on Monday night and another one of them I got from the on line group that I belong to with ideas for class cards.  I absolutely love this color combination!!!


Stamps: So Many Shells
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink: Calypso Coral, Powder Pink, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Aquapainter, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, 
Wink of Stella, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was definitely a day of rest.  With the weather being so rainy and dreary, I put on a pot of soup in the crock pot and pretty much stayed huddled under my blanket for the whole day.  Even the Cubs got rained out!! Today I hope to get to my stamp room and get the remainder of the card packets from Monday night stamped up and assembled.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: