October 13, 2017

Painted Harvest

I surely do hope they carry this stamp set over to a new catalog, because I absolutely love it!!!  It fits in with all of the fall colors, but I am sure if you used spring colors it would fit in with those as well!!


This is the last of the cards everyone madden Monday night. I think everybody that was there agreed that this is an awesome stamp set!!

 

Stamps: Painted Harvest
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Crushed Curry Mini Chevron Ribbon, Glue Dots

Man, oh man!!  Was that a ballgame last night or what!!!  I still cannot believe the Cubs hung on to win that game!!!  Can't wait till Saturday night as they continue their quest to return to the World Series!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!  

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: