October 26, 2017

Merry Little Labels

The season of colds and flu are soon going to be upon us so what better to hold that off than a special gift from Santa straight from the North Pole???


Who wouldn't want to use hand sanitizer when it is so cutely wrapped . . . and it becomes Santa-tizer!!


I did use a couple of retired products on this craft show item . . . the embossing folder for the fur and the framelit to cut out his belt.  I didn't make very many of these for this first craft show.  After I see how it goes and people's reactions it would not take very long to whip a few more up!!  Coffee I can always use extras of but that would be a lot of sanitizer if these don't sell!!!


Stamps: Merry Little Labels
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver or Gold Foil
Ink: Real Red, Computer generated labels for Santi-tizer
Accessories: Layering Ovals, Big Shot, Tear and Tape

I have not been doing a whole lot other than resting and reading and a little crafting.  I know that once Saturday hits I will be running non-stop until after I get back from convention in the middle of November so I am storing up my energy!!  LOL


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: