October 17, 2017

Color Me Happy

Don't recognize this stamp set??  That is because it is a new one being released by Stampin' Up! on November 1st along with the new Stampin' Blend pens.


Stampin’ Up! is releasing a new line of alcohol-based markers!! I’m so super excited, so I pre-purchased ALL of them. hahaha! I couldn’t resist.  I’ve had them for a while  and LOVE them! I still need some practice, though.    These markers come in 12 Stampin' Up! colors, with two shades of each color.  There is also a bronze and ivory colored marker.


Stamps: Color Me Happy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Merry Little Moments
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Flourish Thinlits, Big Shot, Banner Triple Punch, 
Stampin' Blends, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I have been on the road the last three days, so there have been no blog posts. Julie and I had a great time shopping on Saturday and Sunday I went to Des Moines on a search for some stamping supplies for craft show projects. Yesterday I ran some errands in Iowa City and rested the rest of the day after my travels from the weekend.  I am hoping to spend the day in my craft room today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!
SaveSave

No comments: