October 12, 2017

Beautiful Bouquet

Still on the path of friendship cards, today's card is another one that any friend would love to receive. I know I am guilty of not sending enough cards to the people I have in my life that help me navigate life's twists and turns.




I am pretty confident that this card comes from my on-line group just like the last two days.  I do know that it is one everybody made Monday night.


Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet, Daisy Delight
Cardstock: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Delightful Daisy
Ink: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Layering Squares Framelits, 
Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
Whisper White Baker's Twine, Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I spent the majority of the day in my stamping room yesterday finishing up card packets from Monday night.  I did not get them all quite done before the Cubs came on yesterday afternoon so I will be finishing that up today.  I have another craft show project I want to start working on, so hopefully that will happen as well today.  I know I have until this evening to stamp since it is a night game today.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: