October 21, 2017

Painted Harvest


I just cannot get enough of this Painted Harvest set.  I love love love it!!! It doesn't really make any difference what color combination you use . . . they are all beautiful!!



This is another one of the cards that everyone will be making on Monday night.


Stamps: painted Harvest
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Early Espresso
Accessories: 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Glue Dots

We are out the door as soon as I am done posting this.  We are meeting up with Julie and Jason, and then meeting Jake, Hanna's boyfriend, in Iowa City for a day of togetherness.  I am not sure what we will be doing, but I do know that we will be ending the day with supper at Iowa River Power Company.  But . . . any day spent with family is an awesome day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: