October 30, 2017

Star of Night

When this stamp set came out last year I immediately knew I would use it a lot.  This is the set and color combination I used for our family Christmas card last year.



I knew I wanted to use it for my big Christmas stamp a stack this year, so this is one of the cards everybody will be making this coming Saturday.


Stamps: Star of Night 
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Starlight Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Basic Pearls, Tear and Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals

This is going to be a crazy busy week, what with getting ready for Saturday, and then doing a craft show on Sunday.  Sometime I need to figure out my swap to take to Utah next week.  My goal is to get it all designed, cut, and stamped, and then I can put it together at the craft show Sunday if I am not busy, or at doctor's appointments next week!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: