October 23, 2017

Gourd Goodness

While browsing the internet looking for card ideas for Monday night I came across this one and was really taken by it!!  What a perfect fall thank you card.  It would also make a lovely masculine birthday card or even a sympathy card.



I love the masking that is going one with the Burlap background stamp.  A really cool way to use it, I think!!


Stamps: Gourd Goodness, One Big Meaning, Burlap
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very vanilla 
Ink: Early Espresso

Everything is cut and ready to go for tonight.  I just need to finish gathering a few supplies together and load the car and I will be ready.  I think I am going to take it easy for the rest of the day after the whirlwind of a weekend!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: