October 19, 2017

Hot Hands


I saw some of these babies on a stamping craft show sight I belong to and knew I needed to make some for upcoming shows!!


Super simple to make, and finally some masculine items.  Everything else I have is definitely geared toward women.  I chose to make three different patterns.


I hope other people like them as much as I do!!


This one uses a retired stamp set called Wonderland but it is perfect for these!!  I finally found a use for those antlers.


I think the snowflake one is my favorite.


And inside I have stapled one of the Hot Hands hand warmers.  My husband says these really don't work, but I think they do!!


Stamps: Carols of Christmas, Hug in a Mug,
Merry Patterns, Wonderland (retired)
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Always Artichoke, Dapper Denim,
Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Ink: Dapper Denim, Always Artichoke,
Early Espresso 
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits,
Softly Falling Embossing Folder,
Woodland Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
1 3/8" Circle Punch, Foil Snowflakes

I have been on the go from the time I got up this morning until just now when I sat down to post this!!  I had several errands to run in Iowa City and a couple of appointments, so my day has been full.  I hope I can stay awake to watch the Cubs tonight.  At least they play a little bit earlier this evening!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: