October 8, 2017

Smitten

How many of you are always loosing one mitten??  Well believe it or not when I was making this card I knew I had cut out two mittens, but could not find the embossed one to save my soul!!!  I finally found it on the bottom of the stamp case . . . static cling had it stuck tight!!


This is a super simple Christmas card that everyone will be making Monday night at Make-it-Monday.


Stamps: Smitten
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White 
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Many Mittens Framelits, 
Cable Knit Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Silver Mini Sequin Trim, 
Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a perfect day . . . family, good food, football, and baseball!! The only two things that could have made it better were no rain and a Cubs win!!

Today I need to get in gear and get everything ready for tomorrow nights stamp night.  I have some stuff done but there is a lot more that need to get done today!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!
SaveSave

No comments: