October 9, 2017

Daisy Delight

This birthday card, on a blog I follow called Stamping with Amy, caught my eye right away.  Even though it uses four different stamp sets, I love the combination . . . both of stamps and colors.


This is another one of the cards we will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.



Stamps: Daisy Delight, Painted Harvest, 
Birthday Delivery, Timeless Texture
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
Accessories: 1/2" Circle Punch, Leaf Punch, Daisy Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday morning I got everything all cut and ready to stuff into envelopes while I was watching the baseball playoff games in the afternoon.  I also did all of the Big Shot work in front of the TV.

Today I am going to Iowa City late morning to volunteer at Hospice in the afternoon before stamp night tonight.  I think tomorrow may be a low key day with nothing to do!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: