October 18, 2017

Hug in a Mug

I know I said I was not going to make any other craft show items but I can't seem to help myself.  I keep seeing all of these cute things and I think I could make that!!


That was exactly the case with these hot chocolate holders. I think turned out pretty cute!!


I only made 12 of them for my first show to see how they sell.  They are quick and easy to make if I need to restock!!


Stamps: Hug In A Mug
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Real Red, Smoky Slate
Accessories: Wood Crate Framelit Dies, Big Shot, Treat Tubes, 
Real Red 1/8" Solid Ribbon, Linen Thread, Stampin' Sponges

Today looks to be a repeat of yesterday . . . I will work in my stamping room until the baseball games come on and then will work in the living room watching them.  I only hope the outcome is different tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: