October 24, 2017

Big on Birthdays

Everybody needs birthday cards and gender neutral ones are not always that easy to come up with.  When I saw this one while browsing the Internet I knew it would be a good one for a Make-It-Monday night.


I love the Color Theory Designer Series Paper because it does a lot of the work for you!!!  


Stamps: Big on Birthdays
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Designer Series Paper: Color Theory
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots


Today has been quite the day.  I had an early morning appointment in Iowa City for labs at my normal doctor's office.  I thought I left in plenty of time to get there, but there were some things I didn't factor in . . . traffic, absentmindedness and driving past the turn to the office, and then finding the office had moved and I did not know where it had moved to!!  Needless to say I was about 20 minutes late  . . . good thing it was just labs cause they are easy to work in!!  I then stopped at Walmart to get a prescription and a couple of other things we needed, only to get home and realize I forgot the one thing I REALLY DID need!!  So off to Washington I go to get that and some other stuff John thought we needed.  I arrive home and it is now about 1:00.  I decide I am going to sit down and rest for a bit when the phone rings and it is the office calling wanting to know if I had remembered that I had an appointment for my shoulder at 1:00.  No . . .  I didn't remember and I have no time in the next three weeks to reschedule it!!  What a start to the day!! Hopefully things will improve this afternoon as I try and get some orders filled of things people have sent emails about!!!  I guess maybe I really do need to start writing stuff down!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: