October 25, 2017

Smitten

Warm and cozy mittens might have felt good yesterday morning and this morning.  I am not ready for snow but I think I saw that nasty word in a forecast for this weekend!!


This card is very similar to a card we made a couple of weeks ago at Make-It-Monday, but I thought it was so cute that we had to make another one!!


Stamps: Smitten
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Many Mittens Framelits Dies, 
Winter Wonder Textured Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Whisper White Baker's Twine, Glue Dots

Today has started out early again today as we are having our pre-winter furnace check bright and early this morning.  I really don't want to have to turn the furnace on but I think those days are coming.  As I stayed up late and read last night, I think I will probably be taking a nap as soon as he leaves!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: