October 14, 2017

Coffee Cafe

I had a chance yesterday to make some more craft show items.  I found these coffee scented candles, so decided to get on the coffee candle bandwagon and make some candle gift card holders for upcoming shows.



I really think these turned out cute.  I was going to make all generic ones and then decided I should make some Christmas ones as well.


They do open up to hold a gift card, but you would not have to use that feature.  They look pretty cute just as they are and they smell delicious.



Stamps: Coffee Cafe, Hang Your Stocking
Cardstock: Real Red, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, 
Whisper White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Coffee Break, 
Christmas Around the World
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green, 
Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Coffee Cups Framelits Dies, 
Big Shot, Classic Label Punch, 
Glue Dots

Today I am spending the day shopping with Julie in Cedar Rapids.  We were going to go to a flea market, but with the weather forecast we decided we would rather be warm and dry.  I am not sure that we are really shopping for anything in particular, but I am sure we will have a good time.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

Kate Stockman said...

Cute idea---you will sell a lot of those.

Lynda said...

I hope so!!!