October 4, 2017

Christmas Pines

Christmas will be here before you  know it so I guess I had better start showing some Christmas cards!!!  This card was super simple to do and maybe took me five minutes, so it would be a great one to mass produce if you need to make a LOT of Christmas cards!!


I love the gold glimmer paper with the gold embossing!!


Stamps: Christmas Pines
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Winter Wonder Textured Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Metallic Enamel Shapes

I spent the day yesterday in my stamp room, finishing up the cards from last Monday night's Make-It-Monday.  I didn't quite get done so I will be finishing that today as well as playing with some new stamping product that should be delivered this afternoon!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: