October 7, 2017

Christmas Pines

Moonlight Silhouette is the second technique we worked with at Technique/Stamp Club Thursday night.  I think this was the favorite technique of the night.



I also think this makes an absolutely beautiful Christmas card!!


Stamps: Christmas Pines
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Silver Glimmer
Accessories: Card Front Builder Dies, Big Shot, Versamark, 
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Tear and Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals 

I have had quite the busy morning and it is only 10:45.  I left home this morning at 5:45 to tailgate at the Iowa game with my brothers. When they tore down their tents and things I headed for home so I could watch the game from the comfort of my recliner and warm and dry living room.  The Iowa game should be over in time for me to get a little stamping done before the Cubs game starts late this afternoon.  A Perfect Day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!


Happy Stamping!!


No comments: