October 20, 2017

Hug in a Mug

I decided that since Monday night is another Make-It-Monday I really should get in gear and decide what I want to make that night.  This is one of the stamp sets that I recently bought for craft show items so decided to make a card with it.



This is another one of the cards that comes from the website I belong to for demonstrators and I decided it would be perfect for a stamp night.



Stamps: Hug in a Mug
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Painted Autumn
Ink: Real Red, Early Espresso
Accessories: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 
Pretty Label Punch, Jute Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

Hopefully I can get all of the rest of the cards figured out for Monday night by late afternoon.  Julie is picking me up and we are going shopping tonight at a big sale she wants to go to, and then when I get home Hanna will be here. This is the big birthday/anniversary celebratory weekend.  Hanna's boyfriend is driving over for the day tomorrow and all six of us will be spending the day antiquing, shopping, and eating!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: