October 27, 2017

Merry Patterns

Christmas will be here before we know it so I guess I had better get in gear and get some Christmas cards made.  I love this Merry Patterns stamp set!!



I know these are not the traditional Christmas colors but I do love the color combination.  This is a card I found on a blog I follow . . . Stamp With Amy.


Stamps: Merry Patterns
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, 
Winter Wonder Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

My day started bright and early again this morning with yet another appointment.  When I got home I started working on craft show stuff and gathering everything to load into the car and totally forgot about a blog post!! I am leaving tomorrow morning before dawn so will probably not post anything tomorrow!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: