October 2, 2017

Seasonal Chums

I must be like Pavlov's dogs or something . . . I sit down to watch a ball game and I have to be crafting something at the same time!!  So . . . here is the result!!


Each of these adorable little chums holds two little Hershey nuggets.  I used to love to color as a child and not much has changed.  There is a lot of coloring on these but there is also something relaxing about it for me!!



Stamps: Seasonal Chums
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Quilted Christmas, Spooky Night
Ink: Basic Black, Various Markers
Accessories: Seasonal Tags Framelits, Big Shot, 
Simply Scored, Blender Pens, Tear and Tape

Today is a totally free day with nothing planned until this evening when I am meeting some friends for supper.  I am in the middle of a good book, so I may read . . . but I am sure there will be some stamping involved in the day somewhere!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!