November 26, 2017

Snowflake Sentiments

I am certainly not ready for snow, but I do love cards with snowflakes on them.  My friend, Luetta, shared a card similar to this with me a while back. I chose to use the sentiment that is in this month's Paper Pumpkin kit.


This is one of the cards every one is going to make at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Snowflake Sentiments, November Paper Pumpkin
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Year of Cheer Specialty Paper
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 
Foil Snowflakes, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today has been a pretty low key day, just getting ready for stamp night tomorrow night.  Now that everything is ready, I think I will probably finish my mystery book that I have been reading.  It is such a nice day out, that John has gone deer hunting, so I am actually home by myself.  That does not happen very often!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: