November 15, 2017

One of the best parts about going to a stamping event is the swapping.  I always try to get cards that use stamp sets, paper, color combinations, or layouts that I don't normally use.

 

This card fits the bill on several of those categories.  


There were no supplies listed with this card or the maker's name to give credit.

I made great headway on my project yesterday.  I need to run to Iowa City to get a few supplies to finish it up.  I am out the door as soon as I finish posting this.

A little after noon, my friend Dawn, who is a traveling nurse and home for a little break, is picking me up and we are going to visit Susie.  It will be great to catch up on all that she has been doing and seeing as she has traveled!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: