November 21, 2017

Colorful Seasons

Here is another swap card I received in Utah!!!  Even though I have seen many samples made with this set, I couldn't resist one more idea!!


There are tons of layers on this card so I am sure it would cost extra to mail it, but totally worth it, I think!!


Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Berry Burst, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Fresh Florals
Ink: Berry Burst
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, 
Layering Circles Framelits, Lots of Labels Framelits, 
Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


I couldn't resist using this card today because life really is a beautiful thing. It was just a year ago that I got the results from my mid-treatment PET scan that showed my lymphoma was totally gone!!  Oh what a joyous day that was . . . and right before Thanksgiving too!!

Today is going to be a very busy day  . . . I am running some errands in Iowa City, meeting my brother and niece for lunch, going to an appointment for my shoulder and getting my hair cut, and then picking Hanna up in Grinnell this evening for the Thanksgiving Holiday!!  Life is a beautiful thing and I am very grateful to still be able to do all of these things!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: