November 8, 2017

Painted Harvest

As long as I had the Painted Harvest stamp on my desktop I decided to go ahead and make another Christmas card I had seen on Pinterest.  I love the look of the Christmas wreath.



I also still had out the Large Alphabet Letters from technique club last week so this card was meant to be!!

 

Stamps: Painted Harvest
Cardstock: real red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Christmas Around the World
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Large Letter Framelits, Big Shot, Real Red 1/8" Ribbon, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Believe it or not I am almost ready for my Utah trip.  All that remains is to pack my suitcase and put the finishing touches on my swaps.  I am really excited to see what will be in the Sale-a-Bration and Occasions Catalogs and to spend the next few days with my stamping friends.  I'll try to post while I am there, but sometimes the Internet is a little shaky, depending on how far you are from the front desk!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: