January 30, 2015

Here is another one of the cards that was swapped a couple of weeks ago and that everyone made earlier this week.  I can't remember who brought this card and I don't have it in front of me to check.  If it is yours please let me know so I can give you credit.


Leadership yesterday was filled with information and announcements about various things.  Last evening while most of my group went to a Manager's Reception, Cindy and I took off to go to Downtown Disney to do a little shopping and exploring.  It was quite entertaining and we had a great time.  I had to take some pictures even though it was quite dark.


I had never seen a live mannequin before and was quite impressed with how you could not even see her breathing.  Every once in a while she would change positions or move to be in a better pose for pictures if someone wanted to take one with her.



I have always been impressed by the things you can make with Legos and these were no exception.  You have to get up pretty close before you even realize they are made out of Legos.



And probably one of the best ice cream sundaes I have ever had at the Ghiradelli Soda Fountain!!

As soon as I am done posting this I need to get myself ready to head back to the convention center for another great day!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: