January 10, 2015

Another technique we used Thursday night was Triple Time Stamping.  It looks much more difficult that it is.  The hardest part is keeping all of the pieces in order so you know how to adhere them all.  I definitely was trying to think spring on Thursday with the very cold temperatures.


Stamps:  Crazy About You
Cardstock:  Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz

I love this time of the Stampin' Up! Year….almost more so than the release of the new catalog.  The new occasions catalog is great this year and I love all of the sets in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  If you would like either of these two catalogs, shoot me an email and I will get you one right away.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: