January 8, 2015

If you are like me and have been in a paper crafting funk lately, then Paper Pumpkin is just the thing to get you going again.  Here are the three cards that you could make with the January Kit, which contained everything (minus adhesive) you need to make 9 cards…three of each.  I actually completed all 9 cards in about 45 minutes yesterday afternoon.  





I absolutely love the bright colors that are in the confetti in these cards.  I already have several of these written in and ready to send out!!

Today I will be getting ready for the second round of our technique/stamp club meeting tonight.  Check back tomorrow to see one of the techniques we will be learning.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: