January 29, 2015

We have arrived in Florida and are ready for our first day of Leadership. Check out the roommate gifts for my condo mates.  I absolutely love these embellishments.





Stamps:  Best Day Ever, Petal Potpourri
Cardstock:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories:  Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, Flower Medallion Punch

Yesterday was a long day of travel, but  there were no major glitches  . . . just a 45 minute delay in Atlanta waiting for the catering truck to restock the plane.  Otherwise we were good.  The weather is not as warm as I had expected, but still good.  As soon as I am done with this we will be out the door to start our day.  I am anxious to see what all they have in store for us.  

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

  

No comments: