January 12, 2015


Today's card is one everybody get to make tonight at stamp night.  This is a layout I have used many times and is one of my favorites.  I also think that this Sale-a-Bration stamp set is my favorite this year!!

  

Stamps:  Big Day
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, 
Birthday Bash DSP
Ink:  Black Stazon, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, 
Night of Navy and Smoky Slate Markers
Accessories:  Scallop Edge Border Punch, Ornate Tag Topper Punch, 
Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Big Shot

The card stock is all cut an everything is ready to load into the car for tonight's stamp night.  I think even the weather is going to cooperate!!  I may go to Iowa City a little earlier to do some window shopping and just walk around a little bit!!  I would love to have you join us tonight, so shoot me an email if you would like to come and make this card and five others.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: