January 24, 2015

When I left home my mom painted my old bedroom a lavender shade and had a bedspread that matched.  The Painted Petals stamp set and coordinating Designer Series Paper remind me so much of that bedroom and bedspread!! Everybody stamping Monday night will be taking home a little piece me as we all make this card.


Stamps:  Painted Petals
Cardstock:  Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Painted Blooms DSP
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Wild Wasabi
Accessories:  Spring Flowers Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 3/8" 
Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a super productive day as I got a bunch of cards made up from packets from the last two stamp nights and I also got all of my swaps cut and the bases put together.  All that remains is to stamp the main piece and the sentiment and then adhere them to the card.  My plan is to get everything stamped this morning and then finish assembling them while I watch the Hawkeye basketball game late morning. That will still leave me all afternoon to finish up some other things I want to take to Leadership with me!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!! 

No comments: