January 28, 2015

As promised here are the masculine versions of the gift card holders.  Once I have started making these all sorts of ideas are running through my head!!  I am sure you will be seeing more of these in the near future!!  


Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, A Dozen Thoughts
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  Envelope Punch Board, Black Chevron Ribbon



Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Wetlands
Cardstock:  Early Espresso,  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Gold Glimmer Paper, 
Trim the Tree DSP (on Clearance Rack)
Ink:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Star Framelits, Big Shot, Envelope Punch Board, Stampin' Dimensionals

My bags are packed and everything is ready to take off for Leadership.  I will be picking Susie up this morning and heading to Des  Moines to catch our flight to Florida.  Hopefully we will have good travels and not run into any delays or difficulties.  I will try to post from Florida, but am not sure about Internet connections at our condo.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: