January 20, 2015

Each time I use one of the Sale-a-Bration sets I think it is my favorite!!  This is one of the cards that we stamped at our meeting on Saturday and was designed by demonstrator friend, Nicole Slaubaugh.   Although this lotus blossom looks hard to do, it is really very easy since it is photopolymer and has tabs to help you line it up!!

Stamps:  Lotus Blossom, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock: Costal Cabana, Brushed Gold, Whisper White, Lullaby DSP
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories:  Artisan Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

This week is going to be one of those weeks where I want everything on the weekly deals!!  Check them out below and then let me know what you want!!



I had a great meeting my friends for lunch yesterday.  We met at noon and managed to visit though the lunch crowd, all afternoon, and part way through the supper crowd, finally leaving at 5:30.  It was great catching up, visiting, and laughing a ton!!

Today I am going to be thinking about my swap to take to Leadership next week and spending the day in my stamping room!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: