January 16, 2015

Here is another one of the cards everybody got to make this week at stamp nights.


Once again I found a similar card on Pinterest that was a one layer card, so I added a Tangerine Tango layer and here you go!! (the smudges on the card are not supposed to be there . . . must have had something on the lens . . . sorry)


Stamps:  Kinda Eclectic, Crazy About You
Cardstock:  Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Hello You Thinlits, Big Shot

I would like to think that my card is responsible for the sunshiny days we have been having lately!!!  I love the sunshine!!

I am off to Iowa City to do some shopping and just be out in the lovely warm and sunshiny weather!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: