January 23, 2015

Today's card is another one we stamped last weekend at our get together and also designed by demonstrator friend Nicole.  It is also one everyone stamping with me next week will be making.

Stamps:  You Plus Me
Cardstock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, 
Red Glimmer Paper, Stacked With Love DSP 
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Happy Heart Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was the day . . . I finally got all of my Christmas stuff put away.  I just love looking at the tree and hate putting it away but I decided it was finally time!!  So needless to say there was not much stamping going on yesterday.  I am going to try and work on my Leadership swaps today!! Wish me luck!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: