January 31, 2015

Check out one of the cards that was on the display board at Leadership.  There are so many cool samples this year.



Stamps:  Best Day Ever
Cardstock:  Calypso Coral, Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
1 3/4" Circle Punch,  3/4" Circle Punch,  Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals

I was lucky enough to win a prize that has everything in it to make that card.


I really am more excited than I look.

I found out yesterday that the card I posted was actually one of the swaps brought my one of my Leadership mates….Sally Davis from Ohio.

As soon as I am done posting this we are out the door for our last day.  I wonder what they will have in store for us today.

We will be leaving for the airport bright and early  (dark) for our trip home.  I hope we make it.  The forecast doesn't look all that good back home.  

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: