January 27, 2015

You might recognize these gift card holders from a previous post here.  Out of the blue last weekend a lady contacted me who had purchased some of my cards at a craft show.  She wanted to know if I could make her 15 more gift card holders.  She wanted some masculine ones and some feminine ones. Check back tomorrow for the masculine version.




Stamps:  Painted Petals
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Painted Blooms DSP
Accessories:  Envelope Punch Board, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 
Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals 

I think everyone stamping last night had a great time.  We were a much smaller group, but that just gave us more time to visit.

If you are in the market for embossing folders, then this week's Weekly Deals are for you!!



Today, I will be finishing up with all of my packing and other stuff in preparation for leaving tomorrow morning.  I even got a new suitcase for the event.  Since Hanna will not be going a smaller suitcase that I can handle by myself was definitely in order!!  Now I just hope everything fits in it.  LOL

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

No comments: